Thursday, September 29, 2011

Salmon Salad!!!

So, today I thought I blog about a delicious dish I made yesterday. As you can see by the title, it's salmon salad (like tuna salad only 1000x BETTER). On Tuesday, at Whole Paycheck Whole Foods, I found this canned Wild Alaskan Salmon. It looks like this...

Yummmmmmmy

Here is my recipe:

1 can of Wild Alaskan Salmon
1 small red apple
1 small green apple
3 stalks of celery
1/4 Cup sliced onion
1 handful of raisins
1/4 t Cayenne pepper
4-5 T of mayonnaise
dash of lemon juice
salt and pepper to taste

I pretty much just used everything I had at my house but HOLY geez balls was it GOOOOOD. 

This is what it looked like...

nom nom nom

I ate a TON of it and it was Cave Mama approved as well. Give it a try if you love salmon. If you don't, sorry... (you must not be human). 


No comments:

Post a Comment